Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Let's Try This Again...

December 30, 2011 I posted about looking and feeling great in 2012. That was true...for about a month...and then the rain came and I started to hibernate indoors with lots of food to keep me company. Actually it hasn't really been all that bad...but one too many cheat days and here I am again hardly having lost any weight in the first 5 months of 2012. So with summer weather here, I'm recommitting to a healthy lifestyle. This time around though, I'm in it for not only the shredded pounds but also for the health benefits. I don't want to just be skinny, I want to be strong and earn back the athletic body I once took for granted.


With all of that said, here's the plan:
 -Lose 2 pounds per week minimum (I started this goal a while ago and I'm already behind)
 -Reach 150lbs by the end of summer (August 18th to be exact)
 -Be able to run and swim farther with each workout
 -Maintain a mostly vegan and gluten free diet (this goal came about by watching the documentary Forks Over Knives...you should all watch it...amazing information that will change the way you think about food)

  And here are my stats so far:
 -Current weight: 185
 -Heaviest weight to date: 193 (this is where I'll be counting down from to give me motivation to NEVER be that weight again)

 I'll also try to add photos and my food diary along the way for those of you tracking with me!

 I'll be seeing you guys soon!!! Happy healthy living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment